Classification of webbing
1. According to the material
1) Nylon/Tedron/PP polypropylene/acrylic/cotton/polyester/gold and silver onion/spandex/light silk/rayon, etc.
2) The distinction between nylon and PP webbing: Generally nylon webbing is woven first and then dyed, so the color of the yarn after cutting will turn white due to uneven dyeing, and the PP webbing is because the yarn is first dyed and then woven. Therefore, there is no phenomenon of yarn becoming white; in contrast, nylon webbing is shiny and softer than PP webbing; it can be distinguished by chemical reaction of combustion; the price of nylon webbing is generally higher than that of PP webbing.
3) Tetoron webbing is relatively soft and dull.
4) Acrylic webbing is made of two materials: Tetoron and cotton.
5) The price of cotton webbing is generally higher.
2. According to the knitting method
There are three categories: plain weave, twill weave, satin weave and miscellaneous weave. (Plain/small corrugated/twill/safety webbing/pit pattern/bead pattern/jacquard and other PP webbing can be divided into 900D/1200D/1600D according to the thickness of the yarn; at the same time, we should pay attention to the thickness of the webbing, and the thickness also determines its unit price and toughness. Spend.)
3.According to the nature of use
Garment webbing, shoe webbing, luggage webbing, safety webbing, other special webbing, etc.
4.According to the characteristics of the ribbon itself
Elastic webbing and rigid webbing (non-elastic webbing) are two types.
5.According to the process
There are mainly two types of woven belts and knitted belts. The webbing, especially the jacquard webbing, is similar to the cloth label process, but the cloth label warp yarns are fixed, and the pattern is expressed by the weft yarn; while the basic weft yarn of the webbing is fixed, and the pattern is expressed by the warp yarn. A small machine is used. It may take a long time to thread the yarn and adjust the machine, and the efficiency is relatively low. But it can produce a wide range of dazzling products, not always those faces like cloth labels. The main function of webbing is decorative, and some are functional. Such as popular mobile phone straps. After the tape is woven, various characters/patterns can be screen-printed, which is generally cheaper than knitting the characters and patterns directly.
Shuttle webbing is mainly divided into two categories: non-shuttle webbing and shuttle webbing. At present, the use of shuttleless webbing is more common than shuttle webbing.
6.According to characteristics
1) Elastic band: hook side band/wired elastic band/twill elastic band/towel elastic band/button elastic band/frame elastic band/non-slip elastic band/jacquard elastic band.
2) Cords and belts: round elastic cord/needle through, PP, low elasticity, acrylic, cotton, hemp rope, etc.
3) Knitted belt: Due to the special structure, it refers to the horizontal (dimensional) elasticity, and is mainly used for knitting belts.
4) Letter belt: polypropylene material, letter-lifting letters, double-sided letters, letter-lifting round rope, etc.
5) Herringbone belt: transparent shoulder belt, gauze belt, thread belt.
6) Luggage webbing: PP belt, nylon edging belt, cotton webbing, rayon webbing, acrylic webbing, jacquard webbing.
7) Velvet belt: elastic velvet belt, double-sided velvet belt.
8) All kinds of cotton edges, lace edges.
9) Velvet belt: The velvet belt is made of velvet, and the belt is inlaid with a thin layer of hair.
10), printing belt: various patterns are tailored on the belt.
11) Ribbon with ears: suitable for women’s dresses (hanging ears), sweater tops and necklines, cuffs, etc.