How to distinguish the front and back of the webbing fabric?
The webbing is made into a narrow fabric or a tubular fabric with various yarns as the material. There are a wide variety of belt fabrics, and non-slip belts are widely used in various industrial parts such as apparel, shoe materials, luggage, industry, agriculture, military supplies, and transportation, rubber belts, and transportation. So are we distinguishing the positive discord of the webbing?
1. Usually the markings on the front of the webbing are more clear and beautiful in color.
2. The stripes on the front of the plant and color-matching mold tape pattern fabric with a striped appearance must be clear and pleasing to the eye. This marking is especially obvious when weaving jacquard belts.
3. Convex and convex fabrics, the front is tight and delicate, with strip or picture relief, rather than rough, with longer floating lines.
4. Raised fabric: Single-sided raised fabric, the raised side of which is the front side of the fabric. The double-sided fleece fabric is bright with fluff, and the regular side is the front side.
5. Investigate the edge of the fabric: if the edge of the fabric is bright, the regular side is the front side of the fabric.
6. Double-layer, multi-layer and multi-layer fabrics, if the warp and weft density of the positive and discordant warp and weft are not the same, usually the front has a larger density or the front material is better.
7. Leno fabric: The side with clear texture and outstanding warp is the front side of the fabric.