Features of polyester webbing
1. Strong and wear-resistant.
2. Poor water absorption, the public moisture regain rate is 0.4% (20℃, relative humidity 65%, 100g polyester absorbs 0.4g water).
3. Easy to generate static electricity, easy to fluff and pilling.
4. Acid and alkali resistant. Note: A certain concentration of alkali damages the polyester appearance at a certain temperature and makes the fabric feel soft.
5. Good corrosion resistance and light resistance.
6. The fabric made of polyester fiber is not easy to wrinkle, has good dimensional stability, and is easy to wash and dry.
7. Polyester staple fiber: multiple staple fibers are twisted along the axial direction.
8. Polyester slub yarn: Long yarn and low-stretch yarn are twisted, and the speed of stretch yarn is slow.
9. High elastic yarn: high elasticity and high looseness.
10. Polyester cationic yarn: It can have two-color effect with ordinary polyester yarn, simple dyeing, and bright color.